Volunteering at ArtSpace Charter School is a great way to help your community and have fun at the same time. With integration of education and the arts, ArtSpace generates a vibrant, active community of individuals who are changing the world for the better, and having a great time in the process.
If you really want to make a long-term difference, please consider supporting arts-integrated education. What better way to create the kind of world and society we all want than to help educate and support its future citizens?
Need ideas for volunteering? You could:
- Help out in a classroom – contact your child’s teacher for classroom volunteer opportunities. Visit our Staff Directory for faculty contact information
- Chaperone a field trip – look for announcements in your child’s classroom newsletter
- Serve on the School Improvement Team – This committee consists of two parent representatives working alongside staff and faculty members to identify priorities and goals for our school. Nominations are held early in the year, and voting is held by ballot in the school lobby.
- Help out with Staff Appreciation Week – look for announcements in your email and online regarding staff appreciation week.
- Volunteer at a fundraising or annual event – we are always looking for help with our fundraising events.
- Participate in our Visiting Artists Program – Contact Ms. Meg chair of the Arts Team for more information about our visiting artists program.
- Assist with or teach an AfterCare Extra-Curricular class – learn more about our Extra-Curricular offerings, and contact Ms. Tonya for more information.
- Tutor a student – Contact Us for more information about tutoring a student
- Become a coach – coach one of our teams