We believe art is more than just a tool for education. In all its forms, art inspires individuals to think critically about their own culture and environment. It encourages the thoughtful expression of an individual’s principles and ideas.
With integration of education and the arts, ArtSpace generates a vibrant, active community of individuals who are changing the world for the better, and having a great time in the process. We welcome you to our community of parents!
- Drop off times are from 7:30-8:15. You may park in the gravel lot and walk your child across the street. You must walk with your child. A staff person will meet you at the corner for screening. Masks are required for all individuals.
- Dismissal begins at 3:10. Parents who park in the gravel lot and walk to pick up their children at the front of the building must proceed to the far awnings in the front of the school and wait for their students in the designated parent zone. A staff person will call for your child. Masks are required of parents while waiting. Please remember to physically distance to the greatest extent possible.
- "This Week"
- Return to In-Person Instruction & Continuity of Learning Plan
- Inclement Weather Procedures
- Carline Procedures
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Ways to Support ArtSpace
- Title I-Parent and Family Engagement Policy/Plan 2019-20
- Ms. Meg’s Music (Facebook Group)
- ArtSpace Virtual Visual Art Gallery
- 2021-2022 School Calendar
Garrett’s law was enacted in 2004. It mandates schools provide parents and guardians with information about meningococcal meningitis and influenza and the vaccines that protect against these diseases.
The law was expanded in 2007 to mandate that information also be provided about human papillomavirus (HPV) and the vaccines available to protect against HPV.
The following materials are available to support this effort.