We believe art is more than just a tool for education. In all its forms, art inspires individuals to think critically about their own culture and environment. It encourages the thoughtful expression of an individual’s principles and ideas.
With integration of education and the arts, ArtSpace generates a vibrant, active community of individuals who are changing the world for the better, and having a great time in the process. We welcome you to our community of parents!
- Drop Off: 8:00 - 8:25. Students may not be dropped off prior to 8:00 AM. All Students report directly to their homeroom.
- Pick up: 2:10 - 2:25
K-4 students dismiss at the front of the building. 5-8 students dismiss at the theatre exit. (Older students dismiss with younger siblings)
- 2020/21 reopening updates from Ms. Sarena
- Back to School Reentry Guidebook
- Buncombe Ready (COVID Information)
- Buncombe County school-related COVID cases
- Inclement Weather Procedures
- Carline Procedures
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Ways to Support ArtSpace
- Title I-Parent and Family Engagement Policy/Plan 2019-20
- Ms. Meg’s Music (Facebook Group)
- ArtSpace Virtual Visual Art Gallery
- 2021-2022 School Calendar
Garrett’s law was enacted in 2004. It mandates schools provide parents and guardians with information about meningococcal meningitis and influenza and the vaccines that protect against these diseases.
The law was expanded in 2007 to mandate that information also be provided about human papillomavirus (HPV) and the vaccines available to protect against HPV.
The following materials are available to support this effort.